Don’t live in the area? Private consultations are offered for clients living outside the area through Skype or over the phone. These appointments are used to address current health challenges, review medical history, review medical history from a Chinese Medical perspective, assist in addressing mental and emotional challenges, or just chat.
Here is some additional information about preparing for your consultation with Kim:
- Appointments are scheduled between 9 am and 4 pm Pacific Time, Monday & Thursday. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Consultations canceled less than 72 hours before your appointment and “no show” consultations will not be refunded.
- You can reschedule your appointment up to 72 hours before your appointment time by calling the office at 360-841-7558.
- If this is your first appointment, please download the “Initial Appointment” form, complete and email back to the office @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointments must be paid at the time of booking.
- Herbal formulas will be an additional cost.
- Tele-medicine with Chinese Medicine is not covered through insurance.
Initial appointments (1 hour) $150.00
Follow-up (15-30 minutes) $100.00