Just a few days before the Chinese New Year, January 22nd! 2023 is the Year of the Water Rabbit and a potential year of inspiration and success, especially financial success. This is a year that may be productive for personal success. Some other Rabbit years include 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975, 1963, 1951, and 1939.
In Chinese astrology, the rabbit is associated with creativity, intelligence, sensitivity, and diplomacy. People born in the year of the rabbit are considered gentle, kind, and calm and are often described as fortunate. They are also said to be good at managing money and resources and be skilled at resolving conflicts peacefully.
The year of the rabbit is believed to be a good time for starting new ventures, making important decisions, and forming new relationships. It is also considered a time of good luck and prosperity and is a popular year for getting married or having children. Want to know more about the Year of the Water Rabbit, check out this blog.
Coming into this year with a strong sense of purpose can set you on the right track to gain the most from this year and can be a powerful motivator. Being aware of your thoughts and focusing on positive, empowering thoughts rather than negative, disempowering ones can get you on the road to your purpose.
If you’ve started on your road to your financial success, here are some of my top suggestions for getting results in 2023:
- Set clear and specific goals: Setting clear and specific goals for yourself helps to focus your energy and attention on what you want to achieve.
- Take massive action! You might have heard this from Tony Robbins. I love this concept of taking massive action to achieve your goals. This means going above and beyond what is typically expected and putting in the extra effort to make things happen for you.
- Use visualization techniques: Image yourself achieving your goals and seeing yourself as already having succeeded. If it is true, you are what you think, than dreaming it so is a way to help make those goals a reality.
- Find a role model or mentor: Having someone to look up to and learn from can be very helpful in achieving your goals. Find a role model or mentor who has already achieved what you want to achieve, and learn from their experiences and advice.
- Stay focused and persistent: Achieving your goals requires focus and persistence. Staying focused on your goals and not getting sidetracked by distractions, especially in the face of challenges or setbacks, opens the doors to success.
Congratulations on getting ready to face a new and supportive year for all your creativity and individuality. Making significant changes in your life is a major accomplishment, and it takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and determination to make it successful and permanent. 2023 is exciting because it is a year that offers you unlimited potential and financial opportunities to create the personal success you want.