Kim Blaufuss, LAc is committed to your health and wellness. To prove it, Kim has gone the extra mile to ensure your experience is as pleasant and informative as possible. From the treatment rooms to the medical treatments, Kim focuses a four step approach to your health and wellness.
Committed to your health and progress and show it through our focus on customer service.
• Individualized attention.
• Ongoing communication over progress and expectations.
• Taking time to explain health conditions from an Eastern Medical perspective.
• Clearly communicates how things work enabling you to make effective decisions.
• Will work with your medical providers to ensure coordinated efforts.
Quality Medical Provider.
• Formally trained in Oriental Medicine from an accredited university.
• Nationally Board Certified by NCCAOM.
• Licensed in the state of Washington.
• Formally trained in Western medicine.
• Active participation in continuing education.
• Active participation in North County business community.
Treatment rooms designed for your maximum health, safety, and comfort.
• Extra-wide, heated, memory foam tables rated to 1800 lbs.
• True Hepa air purification system.
• 100% sterile, single use acupuncture needles.
• Full-spectrum lighting.
• iHome stereo system for clear, crisp tones.
Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture offers us a new option to quality health care.
• Proven medical system.
• Able to treat a wide variety of medical conditions.
• Less invasive than other medicines.
• Works seamlessly with Western medical care.